Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today is the first day.......

Yes, today is the first day of what we trust and hope will be a long and delight-filled life on Little Bird Farm.  We signed the paperwork, as we sat in the midst of "urban cool" Rockridge, in an office directly above Noah's Bagels.  I looked at the Commander and I said, "Well, well, well!  We have done it!"

To any and all of you who may read this, and know how to find your way to Little Bird Farm, we extend a warm invitation to JOIN US on Saturday, June 21st, around 4 or 5pm, for an evening of drinks, dinner, laughter, and The Launch of Little Bird Farm!  You know who you are...our very favorite people on the planet!!

Here's to......Little Bird Farm!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Absolutely Wonderful!!! We are so looking forward to all that the future will hold and to the role that Little Bird Farm will surely play! Here's to you and the Commander - Drink your dreams by drops!

Cheers!

Sara said...

We love you both and are so happy to share in the memories and the progress of Little Bird Farm!
-Scoopy

burkbum said...

This is going to be tremendous! I'm sorry I won't be there on June 21, but so much fun is on the horizon for all that I can't even stand it. Paige comments, "How can you be in a constant state of celebration!?! How can you guys sustain it?!!" I'm glad that's just our way. Woo hoo!

ps., I love that my mom is a blogger.

Blog Archive