Friday, April 23, 2010

Awaiting news....


Yes, we are awaiting news, BIG news, of the arrival of our new granddaughter! She could arrive any day, any hour, any moment! This grandmotherly waiting takes me back in my mind to my own mama-waiting, 3 decades (!!!!!) ago. I was so eager to meet each of the little fellows I had been carrying around for 9 months!! Not knowing "in those days" whether I would be spending my life mothering little girls or little boys - so much to dream and plan! There is nothing - nothing in life, to compare with the experiences of becoming and then being a parent. One is forever changed! And for the better!

Godspeed little one!! Health and Happiness to you and your Mommy & Daddy, all the days of your lives! I simply can hardly wait to meet you!! I love you already, more than words can express!!

No comments:

Blog Archive