Monday, September 12, 2011

The Sounds of Construction!

The loud roar of the big Caterpillar engine. The "beep-beep-beep" as the operator backs it up - over and over and over again. This is my morning. And I just love it, because all this big racket means that we are making progress! When the subcontractors show up on schedule, I am simply filled with happiness! Below, I have posted some pictures of what we were looking like first thing this morning. Later, I will post some of what we look like at day's end. Sure is a lot of dirt!




We are so happy to have this new, unobstructed view from our old kitchen window. The carport and utility building used to be there, and we just knew that once it was gone, the view westward would be lovely. And it sure is. (Rather, it sure will be, once all the junk is gone.)

No comments:

Blog Archive