Friday, July 27, 2012

Healing, re-gaining strength, and getting back to it!

Each day I am feeling a little bit stronger. It has helped that the flowers are putting on such a spectacular show this time of year. I am able to dead-head and prune but still have some trouble with chores that require lots of bending (as in weeding!). My abdomen doesn't appreciate bending yet. But I am getting there. I so appreciate good friends who have come over to help me weed, cut off spent blooms, and otherwise keep LBF in flower! And thanks to everyone who so kindly asks, "How are you feeling?" I am feeling really good - almost all of the time. Won't be long before our new Teeny Tiny Bird will be born in Ft Worth! I am sure I will be able to lift about 7-8 pounds by that time! All reports are that Sara is feeling great! And Abby is excited to be a big sister! (And Nate really hopes he is not out of town when the blessed event starts to happen!)

No comments:

Blog Archive