Friday, May 28, 2010

A time of change

With great joy I wish to announce that the Commander will soon be on the LBF premises full time! Come late June, he will drive up the approach to our little house with all of his leftover gear in tow - and settle in for real! No more short term engagements! We will begin a new chapter in the story of our very blessed lives together. It has been nearly two years that we have lived our "come & go" existence. While it has been somewhat exciting to have a "luxury urban loft apartment" at Oakland's Jack London Sqauare, from which we could easily launch off to Napa, Sonoma, Stinson Beach, Green Gulch Farm, and San Fransisco, it has been a bit exhausting and stressful. How much more easily we will now visit our children and sweet baby granddaughters, once we are living in ONE place.

I am ever grateful for our new situation! Here's to early morning coffee on the porch and a late evening glass of wine in the garden....together....over & over & over again! Again I say - LIFE IS SO VERY GOOD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait either!!! Thanks my love for your support over the past 2 years. I love you!!

Blog Archive